Thursday, April 2, 2009

Lull in the Cooking Action

Well, I haven't cooked in a few weeks. There have been good reasons though. Mary came to visit a couple weekends ago. We had so much fun. Here are some things we did, in about the right order: Picked up Schlotzkey's, watched college b-ball, ate at Grape Leaf Diner, shopped at Libbey Outlet and Barnes and Noble, ate at Abuelo's, poked around at Meijer and got wine, drank wine while watching more college b-ball (hey it was tournament time, why not?), lunch at my house, Bed Bath and Beyond, picked up Subway. It was a fun time!

I am picking out the next recipe out of a recently-acquired pasta cookbook bought from B and N after a rehearsal. Mary liked the cookbook and bought the same one during our B and N visit. Now we have a couple of the same cookbooks. :)

Soon I plan to get a digital camera. I'll be spicing up this blog with some pics. Much more entertaining to look at.

1 comment: