Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! I will post recipes and other random goings-on here. I have never been much of a cook, although I've had an interest in cooking and intentions to be more of a cook for a handful of years. I have even enjoyed collecting cookbooks for the last few years, too.

Recently I've begun cooking more and really enjoying it! This will be my place to record what I make, for my own reference and for anyone else who is curious. Much of what I make will be vegetarian. I have always had vegetarian tendencies, often prefering the taste of non-meat dishes. And, raw meat is icky to deal with! And it's expensive. So considering all that, why not find interesting meatless recipes? Works better for me. Although I'm definitely not a true vegetarian. I would have trouble giving up sausage, well-done bacon, ground beef (esp. in tacos), processed lunch meat, hot dogs (woo hoo!), chicken/beef broth as ingredients, turkey on Thanksgiving, ham, and seafood.

Hope you enjoy my recipes and other ramblings.

No comments:

Post a Comment