Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Been a While

It's been a while so I just wanted to say hi. Hmm, I guess I did pick up the cooking action a bit over the winter, but not much. Although something I will have to blog about: the white chicken (er, tofu) chili I made a few weeks ago. Yes, I attempted to substitute tofu for chicken. Actually it was good! It was better a few days later after the flavors melded (is that a word?). Still the tofu seemed to have too soft a texture, IMHO. And I used extra-firm. Next time I'll use less tofu and more beans. Anyway stay tuned for the White Tofu Chili post.

I might have made a couple new cyber-friends. They've inspired me to start up the blogging again. They are both single women in their 30s. It's always nice to know there are others in your same situation out there! No matter what your situation.

More soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment